影视影评

当前位置:澳门金莎娱乐场网址 > 影视影评 > 肖申克的救赎,肖申克的救赎我爱的三句台词

肖申克的救赎,肖申克的救赎我爱的三句台词

来源:http://www.lfxindai.com 作者:澳门金莎娱乐场网址 时间:2019-11-09 00:24

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你理解,某个鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的高大。

星期六闲来没事,看了美评榜上的生龙活虎部影片《肖申克的救赎》,给自家了成千上万的觉醒,相比较喜欢。所以写点文字记录下来。不喜勿喷!

澳门金沙国际赌场 1

Patti Smith

Tell It to the Young Guys

First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
那几个墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨相近的高墙;渐渐地,你习于旧贯了生活在里头;最后你会发掘本身一定要依附它而活着。那就叫体制化。

这么些墙很风趣。刚入狱的时候,你仇恨周边的高墙;慢慢地,你习贯了生存在里面;最后你会开采自个儿一定要依据它而活着。那就叫体制化。 First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

澳门金沙国际赌场 2

告诉那多少个青少年

Tell it to the young guys

报告这个青年

Yeah, tell all you know

是的,告诉他们你所知晓的上上下下

Tell 'em about the golden path for the privileged few

告知她们那条少数特权人员的金子通道

Tell 'em about fear for the different-looking stars

告知他们对不后生可畏致的星星的恐慌

Tell 'em to cut their yearning wings

告知她们剪掉他们渴望的翎翅

Tell 'em to cool down their passionate blood

告知他们降温他们热情的血流

Tell 'em about money

告诉她们关于钱的事

It's worth more than living

它比生命还要害

Tell 'em about hating to lose

报告她们反感退步

Tell 'em winning is Justice

告知她们胜者即为正义

Tell 'em "You're not worth shit"

告诉她们“你一钱不值”

Then tell 'em to shoulder every responsibility

然后告诉她们去肩担每后生可畏项义务

Tell 'em to smile each time

告知他们每趟都要笑

Cause sadness is so ungrateful

因为优伤是那么的不知感恩

Tell 'em they belong to you

告诉他们,他们归于您

Tell 'em to succumb to your needs

报告她们要臣性格很顽强在艰难险阻或巨大压力面前不屈于你的急需

Or you'll see that they go to hell

再不你会亲自作者保护证他们下鬼世界

Go ahead

继续

Tell 'em they are wrong

报告他们,他们是错的

Tell 'em they will fail

告知他们,他们会停业

Do you know?

你驾驭呢?

澳门金沙国际赌场,As you crawl away reluctantly into the destined night

当您不情愿地爬向命定的夜幕

A new dawn shall rise

四个新的天明将会回升

And the meek shall inherit the earth

而孱弱的必然承袭这些世界

宣示:本文小说中印度语印尼语部分均为原创,如需转发请简信联系作者

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命能够总结为朝气蓬勃种简易的精选:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life. 作者也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 大运慢的就像是刀割 那是自身终生最长的后生可畏夜

网络图1.jpeg

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你通晓,有个别鸟儿是盖棺论定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的庞大。

01

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命能够归纳为大器晚成种简单的选料:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

02

Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
胆小拘押灵魂,希望还你自由.

03

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人

04

There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是风流罗曼蒂克种内在的东西, 他们达到不了,也回天乏术接触的,那是您的。

05

First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
这么些墙很风趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;稳步地,你不以为奇了生存在其间;最后你会发掘自个儿必须要依据它而活着。那就叫体制化。

06

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你精通,有些鸟儿是一槌定音不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的宏大。

07

Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.
梦想是光明的,恐怕是红尘至善,而美好的东西永垂不朽

08

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life.
本人也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 时光慢的仿佛刀割 那是本人生机勃勃辈子最长的风流罗曼蒂克夜。

澳门金沙国际赌场 3

网络图2.jpeg

本文由澳门金莎娱乐场网址发布于影视影评,转载请注明出处:肖申克的救赎,肖申克的救赎我爱的三句台词

关键词:

上一篇:人性是个多棱镜,此曰电影

下一篇:没有了